Sunday, July 13, 2008

Artcar schedule for artscape 08 tentative...

So it is the sunday before artscape....nothing much has unfolded and being within a week I am setting out a few things so that people will know what is happening. Subject to change and can be verified by contacting me at cbladey@verizon.net

1. Reception for artcar artists- Friday after artscape. Cook out 402 Nancy Ave. Linthicum, Md.
21090. We will not be staying all that late at the festival. If we dont bring the food and stuff to the festival we will do it at the house. All cartists welcome. Check me to see how this unfolds.

2. Horn Hat parade. For kids so we will try to do this relatively early on each day. I will have a sign up on the board by my cars early each day with a time. For now lets try something like 12-1.

3. Walk to Drink (see the walk to drink blog-one of mine) I will have bar tour maps available until supplies last. Bring a group and join a fun tour demonstrating how it is easy to walk to drink. Take the light rail and avoid cars completely. A stack of maps will be available by my cars.

Those wishing to contact us can do so any time this week. Lets get the media coverage done in advance where possible. Just write cbladey@verizon.net I will be on the site setting up early friday morning like 9 or so....to start.

all for now Keep in touch....

Conrad

No comments: